State-of-the-art private rooms ease recovery
The next best thing to recovery at home is recovery in a hospital room that doesn’t feel like one.
And who better to give input into the design of patient rooms than patients themselves? Patients provided the input to architects that make our patient rooms the most comfortable and personal they can be.
- Private rooms with space for family and friends to visit, including a pull-out bed so a visitor can stay overnight.
- Telemetry and other state-of-the-art technology, hidden behind panels until needed.
- Acoustic buffers between rooms for enhanced privacy.
- Patient-directed lighting and temperature controls.
- Beds that always face the window.