What are the requirements for volunteering?
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- We request a minimum of 100 hours of service per year.
- We ask you to commit to at least three hours per week.
- Most opportunities are the same day, time, and department each week, but some are flexible.
- Volunteers are an important part of our team. Please be on time for your shift, wear neat and professional attire, and follow staff policies and procedures.
- Assignments are based on the needs of the hospital, though we try to honor volunteers’ requests, if possible.
We want you to come to BFMC
and enjoy your role as a volunteer!