- The assessment and treatment of a wide array of behavioral and developmental problems in children from birth through five years of age, including assessment of:
- autistic spectrum and pervasive developmental disorders
- attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- language and general developmental delays
- sleep and feeding problems
- oppositional behaviors.
- Individual and family counseling related to these issues for families of children under six.
Susan McQuiston, PhD
Patient Insurance and Billing Information