Who We Are:
Baystate Children's Hospital offers a complete range of services, both inpatient and outpatient, for the evaluation and treatment of children with a variety of possible neurologic and development disorders.
Our program includes 24-hour beeper coverage and an epilepsy teaching program for children and their parents.
- Neurologic evaluation of such problems as:
- pediatric sleep disorders
- Tourette's Syndrome and related disorders
- muscle weakness
- gait disorders
- migraine headaches
You must be referred by your primary doctor. Patients are seen at 3300 Main St, Springfield, MA 01199.
• Pediatric Electroencephalography(EEG)
• Tourette's Syndrome and related Disorders
• Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Four neurologists
- A pediatric neurology nurse
- David Dredge, MD
- Herbert E. Gilmore, MD, Director, Ambulatory Pediatric Neurology
- Anthony H. Jackson, MD, Chief, Pediatric Neurology
- Beth Rosen, MD, Director, MDA Clinic
Meet the team...
Patient Insurance and Billing Information