Who We Are:
Baystate Children's Hospital is fortunate to have board certified specialists in pediatric gastroenterology. The Pediatric Gastroenterology Service is devoted to the care of children with a wide range of digestive problems.
Regional Growth and Nutrition Program
Pediatric Nutrition Clinic
We provide treatment for the following:
- Liver Disorders
- Pancreatic Disorders
- Acid/Peptic Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutritional Disorders
- Poor Growth
- Abdominal Pain
- Pediatric Nutrition experts who provide detailed nutrition counseling to patients and parents, both in the hospital and the outpatient setting.
- A multidisciplinary Feeding Team to care for children with specific disorders of suck, swallow, and nutrition. The availability of state-of-the-art equipment ensures that diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures can be performed safely even in the smallest infants.
- Anesthesiologists who provide safe and effective sedation for all endoscopic procedures.
- Board-certified Pediatric Gastroenterologists:
- Dr. Anastasios Angelides
- Dr. Christopher Hayes
- Dr. Barry Hirsch
- Meet our team...
Patient Insurance and Billing Information