A Service of Baystate Medical Center
The board certified physiatrists at Baystate Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Care, who are also on the faculty of the Tufts University School of Medicine, treat a wide range of problems from sore shoulders to spinal cord injuries. Our goal is to restore function to our patients without doing surgery. We diagnose and treat anything that can limit a person's doing what he or she wants to do. We commonly help people with pain, weakness or numbness. Our tools include electro-diagnostic studies (EMG's), spinal injections and a variety of other tests and medicines. We often use exercises, physical therapy and devices (braces or artificial limbs) to help our patients.
- Robin Gottlieb, M.D.
- Julio A. Martinez-Silvestrini, M.D.
- Jonathan Richmond, M.D.*
- Barry Rodstein, M.D., M.P.H., Interim Chief
- Nicholas T. Spellman, M.D.
Some of our providers also see patients at the Baystate Outpatient Center in Northampton.
* Dr. Richmond sees patients at 48 Sanderson Street in Greenfield on the 2nd and 4th Friday mornings. Call 855-414-0240 to schedule an appointment.
- Jennifer Hakkarainen, P.A.-C.
- Debra Lamoureux, N.P.
- Sharon Woods, P.A.-C