From the South:
• From Route 91, take Exit 26.
• Bear right at the rotary (Applebee's Restaurant will be on your left).
• Continue approximately 1-1/2 miles through downtown Greenfield to the end of Main Street.
• At the yellow blinking light, make a left onto High Street.
• The hospital is 1/3 mile on the left.
• Parking is available in the Sanderson, Beacon and High Street lots (see map on the reverse side).
From the North:
• From Route 91, take Exit 27 to Route 2 East (left lane exit).
• Take the first right onto Bernardston Road.
• At the first light (Silver Street), make a left.
• Go the the end of Silver Street and make a right onto High Street.
• Baystate Franklin Medical Center is approximately 3/4 mile on the right.
From the East:
• Take Route 2 west to Greenfield.
• Follow Route 2A signs onto High Street, and continue down High Street as above, to the hospital on the right.
From the West:
• Take Route 2 to Greenfield.
• Go half-way around Route 91/Route 2 Rotary, exiting with Applebee's Restaurant on your left.
• Follow "From the South" directions above.