Meet our surgeons....
*Some of our providers also see patients at the Baystate Outpatient Center in Northampton.
General Surgery encompasses the treatment of patients with a wide range of problems including, but not limited to the abdomen and gastrointestinal tract, hernias, endocrine glands, colon and rectum and obesity.The general surgical specialists at Baystate General Surgery, a service of Baystate Medical Center, are experts in these varied clinical areas who will care for patients in a supportive and compassionate way, using methods that are at the leading edge of surgical technology and state-of-the-art surgical equipment.
Our specialties include:
Your First Visit
On your first visit to our office, we ask that you:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete intake paperwork.
- Bring any x-rays or other pertinent health-related materials.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your primary care physician to be sure that one is in place.
- Current list of medications and allergies.
- Co-pay and/or deductibles.
Patient Insurance and Billing Information