Who We Are:
Quabbin Pediatrics is a full service General Pediatrics practice. We provide comprehensive care for children ranging in age from newborn through young adulthood. As a practice of Baystate Health and affiliate of Baystate Children’s Hospital, our patients also have regular access to the many pediatric specialists with whom we work closely.
- Physicals for Camp, School, Sports
- Newborn care – including support for nursing mothers
- All routine childhood vaccinations
- Urgent Care – Typically scheduled the same day
- Asthma Care
- ADHD and other behavioral disorders
- Adolescent and Young Adult Care
- We have early and late hours throughout the week and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
At any time our office is closed, a pediatrician is always available by telephone to discuss urgent medical needs, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP). Our experienced clinical staff is composed or Registered Nurses (RN) and Certified Medical Assistants (CMA).
Scott A. Siege, MD, FAAP - Medical Director
Jeannette Tokarz, MD, FAAP
Colleen Duprey, RN
Stevie Ostiguy, CMA
Teresa Lazarick, CMA
Editha Narov, CMA
Deb Caron, Practice Associate
Deb Polleys, Practice Associate
Crystal Russell, Practice Manager