The Pediatrics Residency Program at Baystate Children's Hospital participates in the ERAS Program for the residency application process. To obtain information about an application for our Pediatrics Residency Program, visit the ERAS website.
- Applications received by mail will not be accepted.
- The deadline for the receipt of the ERAS application is December 15th.
- Upon receipt of the application, it will be reviewed and an invitation for an interview will be extended by letter to qualified applicants.
- Completed Common ERAS Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX Step I and II (Step II best if available by February)
- Photo (optional but it is great to link a face with the name)
- All residency applicants must fulfill Baystate's Resident & Fellow Appointment Requirements
Baystate Medical Center accepts mainly J1 Clinical Visas and we require US clinical experience for international applicants.
Invitations to interview are based on academic performance, passing USMLE I score and letters of recommendation.
Please feel free to call 1-800-959-4232 with any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.