The Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Ob/Gyn Residency Program participates in the ERAS Program for the residency application process. For information about applying to our Ob-Gyn residency, visit the ERAS website.
- The deadline for the receipt of the ERAS application is December 31st.
- Applications received by fax, mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Applications are reviewed and invitations for an interview are extended by email to qualified applicants.
- Qualified applicants are identified based on academic performance, passing USMLE/COMLEX I & II scores, and letters of recommendation.
- Completed Common ERAS Application Form
- USMLE or COMLEX Step I and II Scores
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter
- Personal Statement
- Three(3) Letters of Recommendation (it is strongly recommended that one be from a clerkship or Sub-I director).
- All residency candidates must fulfill Baystate Resident Appointment Requirements
Baystate Medical Center accepts only J1 Clinical Visas and we require one full year of hands-on clinical experience in the U.S. for international applicants.
Interviews are based on academic performance, passing USMLE I & II scores, and letters of recommendation. Interviews start in mid-November and continue through mid-January.
To learn more about our program please visit Freida online.