The Baystate PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program. Visit www.ASHP.com for more information. The BMC PGY2 residency program has one position available for 2014-2015.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy residency is 652252.
Applications close January 3, 2014.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following:
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 Letters of Reference (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree or equivalent experience
- PGY1 or equal clinical experience
- Completed application package submitted by the deadline