The Baystate Medical Center PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program participates in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Resident Matching Program. Visit www.ASHP.org for more information.
The BMC PGY-1 pharmacy residency program has 5 positions available for 2015-2016.
Submit all applications through PhORCAS. The program number for Baystate Medical Center's PGY-1 Pharmacy residency is 161413.
Applications close January 2, 2015.
All PhORCAS applications must include the following. In addition, please upload the Applicant’s Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents to PhORCAS.
- Pharmacy School Transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 References (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Baystate Medical Center's Applicant's Questionnaire for Pharmacy Residents
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in Massachusetts
- PharmD degree
- Online application package completed by the deadline