AD RN-BSN Track
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Proof of enrollment in a RN-BSN Bridge Program
BSN Graduate Track
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Have not been employed in an RN role
- Applications are accepted to posted:
- New Grad BSN Residency
- ADN-BSN Residency positions. Please check BH career opportunities web site for posted positions.
- Time frames for posted New Grad BSN Residency positions include:
- March for July and September start dates
- November for February start date.
- Time frames for ADN-BSN Residency positions are on a rolling basis.
- Check job postings on the Baystate Career Opportunities Website for either "New BSN Grad Residency Program" positions or "New ADN Grad RN-BS Residency Program" positions. Clinical areas may vary seasonally, depending on the current staffing needs of Baystate Medical Center.
- Complete the Baystate Medical Center online application form.
- Submit a current resume outlining relevant clinical and work experience.
- Attach a cover letter stating your short term and long term goals for a nursing career; reason for your interest in the Nurse Residency Program; and reasons you are interested in working at Baystate Medical Center. (Download instructions for attaching a cover letter)
- If you accept an offer, please prepare the following documents for Human Resources:
- Your official transcript from the school of nursing you graduated from or your original diploma
- Two letters of recommendation (from a faculty and a manager/supervisor)
- Two Clinical Competency recommendations:
- Please provide 2 clinical competency forms as references to support your clinical experiences. Must be from 2 different clinical clinical faculty and most recent med surg / specialty rotations. You will be asked to submit copies if selected for an interview as part of your application process.
- Required only for Baystate VNA: current drivers license and proof of current auto insurance by start date
- Provide current CPR certification by start date
If selected you will be contacted for an interview.