AD RN-BSN Track
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Proof of enrollment in a RN-BSN Bridge Program
New BSN Graduate Track
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Have not been employed in an RN role
- Application is on a rolling basis.
- Check job postings on the Baystate Career Opportunities Website for either "New BSN Grad Residency Program" positions or "New AD Grad RN-BS Residency Program" positions. Clinical areas may vary seasonally, depending on the current staffing needs of Baystate Medical Center.
- Complete the Baystate Medical Center online application form.
- Submit a current resume outlining relevant clinical and work experience.
- Attach a cover letter stating your short term and long term goals for a nursing career; reason for your interest in the Nurse Residency Program; and reasons you are interested in working at Baystate Medical Center. (Download instructions for attaching a cover letter)
- Prepare the following documents for Human Resources:
- A copy of your official transcript from the school of nursing you graduated from
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation (preferably from a clinical faculty and a supervisor)
- Provide a current drivers license and proof of current auto insurance by start date
- Provide current CPR certification by start date
If selected you will be contacted for an interview.