Applicants must submit the following required documents:
- Completed application form (download application as pdf)
- Personal statement/Career goals
- 3 letters of recommendation
(1 letter must be from the candidate’s former/current program director and 2 letters must be from supervisory attendings with whom the candidate has rotated with in the preceding 12 months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official medical school transcripts
- USMLE transcripts
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- A letter from your Residency Program Director ( Anesthesiology) which states that you have and/or are expected to complete this ACGME approved residency on a specified given date and that you are expected to be board-eligible at the end of your residency training.
Application Deadline: October 1 of the year prior to start of fellowship training
Mail application materials to:
Maria Lopez, Program Administrator
Pain Medicine Fellowship
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
- Applicants to the Fellowship Program must be presently authorized to work in the United States for any employer on a full-time basis or be eligible to participate in the J1 Exchange Visitor Program sponsored by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Prior to beginning the Fellowship Training Program, the fellow must present a Certificate/Diploma denoting successful completion of an ACGME approved residency program in Anesthesiology and be board eligible.
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Medical Center's Appointment Requirements.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply early to be considered for the one-year fellowship position.
The applicant must appear for a personal interview. The Program selects candidates from among eligible applicants on the basis of their educational background, letter of recommendation, prior work experience, candidate’s Initiative, candidate enthusiasm, verbal communication, technical qualifications and experience, team building & Interpersonal skills.
Contact for Questions