- Applications are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
- Applicant must submit:
- Completed ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School transcripts
- USMLE or COMLEX transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from your Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation (if you are not currently in a residency program, one of the letters should be from your current position)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
ERAS application deadline: July 15
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
Institutional Policy on Visa Status
Fellows are sponsored on J1 visas through the ECFMG. Baystate Medical Center does sponsor a some select candidates for H1B visas.
Completed ERAS applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee. Selected candidates will be notified by the program and invited for an interview. Further details about your interview day will be provided at that time.
This Division participates in the National Residency Matching Program for Nephrology Fellowships and is fully certified by the ACGME.
Contact for Questions