- Multidisciplinary Breast Conference
- Core Curriculum Conference
- New Patient Conference
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Conference
- Multidisciplinary Thoracic Conference
- Pre-clinic Conference
Faculty and Fellows
- Multidisciplinary GI Oncology Conference
- Multidisciplinary Brain Tumor Conference
- Research Conference
- Journal Club
- Tufts-Lahey Baystate Case Teleconference
- Medical Grand Rounds weekly
- Schwartz Rounds monthly
Annual Conferences/Named Lectureships
Hematology and Oncology has 2 lectureships.
- Isaac Lewin Symposium, named for Isaac Lewin, MD, a physician who was very active in starting a tumor registry, is a multidisciplinary symposium on a cancer-related topic.
- Max Millman Symposium is an important annual symposium featuring national and international physicians who are brought in to discuss a topic in Hematology.