- Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
- Applications must include a letter of recommendation from the Internal Medicine Residency Program Director, plus 2 additional letters of recommendation.
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must:
- Have passed USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3 or COMLEX—USA Level 3 examination
- Have completed a residency in Internal Medicine in the United States and have a letter of recommendation from the Program Director
- Be able to obtain a limited license to practice medicine in the State of Massachusetts
- Fulfill Baystate's Residency and Fellowship Requirements.
Completed applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be notified by the Program Director that they have been invited for an interview. Interviews will be held mid-August through mid-October.
Contact for Questions
Renee Pierce, Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Hematology-Oncology
3400 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01107