Applications are through ERAS only; Program Code: 143-24-11-062
- ERAS information becomes available to fellowship program starting December 1st
- Complete all information requested
- Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation; one must be from the program director
Application Deadline: January 30
Prior to matriculation to fellowship training at Baystate Medical Center, all incoming fellows must have:
- Previously certified in Internal Medicine or Med Peds OR eligible to take the Internal Medicine, or Med Peds exam
- Passed the USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX—USA Level 3 examination
- All fellowship candidates must fulfill Baystate's Resident/Fellow Appointment Requirements.
Once completed applications are reviewed, qualified applicants will be invited to interview. We will start interviewing in September, 2012 for a July, 2013 position.
Contact for Questions