Baystate Health offers clinical experiences in a variety of settings to Advanced Practice students.
Applying for a Rotation
To request a rotation at one of our facilities:
- Complete an Advanced Practitioner application and submit with a copy of your resume to the Advanced Practitioners office.
- If you are requesting more than one rotation, you will need to submit a separate application for each request.
- It is recommended that all requests be submitted at least SIX months in advance of the rotation.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee placement.
Baystate Health is committed to the professional development of our employees and is offering priority placement to them. Currently there is extremely limited non-employee availability for adult outpatient, pediatrics or women’s health rotations.
Before Starting Your Rotation
Once a rotation is approved and scheduled, several requirements need to be submitted prior to start of your clinical rotation:
- Background Release form (waived if current BH employee)
- Health Record
- Annual Flu Vaccination Election Form
- Security ID form
- Completion of online training modules (waived if current BH employee)
Additionally, an affiliation agreement must be in place between your school and Baystate Health before you begin.
We hope you consider Baystate Health for your clinical rotations!